October 2021 – My Month of Divine Blessings
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ, Ephesians 1:3
May the Lord’s name be praised now and forever more for His loving kindness and tender mercies from the beginning of year 2021 till October, the tenth month of the year. To Him alone be glory forever and ever, Amen.
In the Bible, the number ten stands for testimony, law, and responsibility. It also signifies perfection and completeness of order. This month may the Lord perfect all that concerns you by endowing you with His Divine Blessings in Jesus’ name.
One of the dictionaries meaning of “blessing” is “God’s favor and protection.” Proverb 10 verse 22 says, “The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it. There are three categories of blessings:
1. Physical which includes good health, material things and wealth-Exodus 23:25
God blessed Abraham-Genesis 13:14; 18; 22:16-18; 24:35. God blessed Job- Job 1: 10; 42: 12-17.
2. Soulish which includes blessings pertaining to the mind, such as sound sleep, rest of mind, honor, fame popularity, advancement, and wisdom (Psalms 127:2, Matthew 11:28, l Kings 3:13, I Samuel 2:7, Daniel 2:21, Eccl. 2:26).
3. Spiritual blessings which includes ability to know God through the Lord Jesus Christ; the Holy Spirit and His gifts; answered prayers and a humble heart (Jeremiah 24:7, Philippians 3:10; Luke 11:13, I Cor. 12:4-20; Psalms 91:15, Isaiah 65:24; Ezekiel 11:19).
It is vital that we understand that our blessings come from the Lord, James 1:17 says, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.”
Beloved, when God gives to us, He does not do this to get something back from us. He gives because He loves us. Romans 8:32-He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
We can have security and peace in the Lord because He is consistent, stable, and trustworthy. He is the One we can depend upon for our blessings. He gives to us all the time. Lamentations 3:22-23, “It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.”
God does not change; He is not like a changing shadow. God’s Word stresses His consistency. Hebrews 13:8-Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
Malachi 3:6-For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore, ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
If you know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you have been given a treasure chest filled with God’s blessings. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior if you haven’t done so yet. After this, you will begin to enjoy the blessings of the Lord. You will begin to partake of the riches from His redemption. We are loaded because of His love for us. We are prosperous because of God’s provisions for us. Let us therefore always bless and praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.
In Jesus name, pray that
- Our families will not lack provision, protection, and power.
- God should cause us to fear Him and delight greatly in Him so that we may be blessed.
- Every power of financial limitation over our business and work be broken.
- God should greatly bless the work of our hands.
- Demon of poverty shall be cast out of our families.
- We will be faithful in paying our tithes and in giving
Welcome to the month of October 2021, the month of Divine Blessings.
Yours in Christ,
Pastor Lillian Haastrup
December 1, 2021
November 1, 2021
September 1, 2021