September 2021 – The Month of Divine Settlement
DIVINE SETTLEMENT 1 Peter 5:10
But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 1 Peter 5:10
To God be the glory for counting us worthy to witness the beginning of the fourth quarter of the year 2021. He that saw us through the first three quarters will perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you to the end in Jesus’ name.
The new beginning of a new wave of glory of the month of August is ushering us into Divine Settlement. Dictionary meaning of settlement is “an act of bestowing or giving possession under legal sanction.” Divine settlement, therefore, is God giving His children power to possess their possessions, in so doing, God is restoring His good plan for His children (Jeremiah 29:11). Divine settlement is God blessing His children beyond their human imagination. He can do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we ask or think! He can abundantly provide. He is also able to abundantly protect. (1 Corinthians 2:9, Ephesians 3:20)
King David says in Psalm 23:1,5 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. The Lord Jesus Christ is our Shepherd. He settles us by providing our needs
1. He provides our needs. Philippians 4:19-But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
2. He provides companionship- Hebrews 13:5-Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
3. He provides strength and refuge in trials. Psalm 57:1- Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusted in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be over past.
4. He provides the way of salvation and victory. – John 14:6— Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
5. He provides rest- Matthew 11:29— Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
6. He provides healing. 1 Peter 2:24- who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness–by whose stripes you were healed.
7. He will help you. Psalm 121:1-2- I will lift my eyes to the hills– From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
Jesus Christ is the One who can supernaturally meet all your needs; so, look unto Him, the Author and Finisher of our faith. His mercies are renewed each day. He says in Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ Psalm 27:14 says, wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. For the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 2 Thessalonians 3:3.
Welcome to the month of September 2021, the month of Divine Settlement.
Yours in Him,
Pastor Lillian Haastrup
April 2023 – He Leads me Beside Still Waters
April 11, 2023
March 2023 – My Month to Lie Down in Green Pastures
March 2, 2023
February 2023 – I shall not want
February 1, 2023