August 2021 – Month of New Wave of Glory
We give God the glory for the month of August 2021. As the Lord remembers us for good, He ushers a new wave of glory into our lives, our families, our Churches and into our Nations. The call to you this season is to “Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. Isaiah 60:1.
God brings His glory into a believer’s life through His names. In His relation to us, Jehovah has seven compound names which reveal Him as meeting every need that we have and lifting us from whatever problems we have to a higher level of glory. He brings a new wave of glory of spiritual and physical breakthrough into our lives when we ascribe His names into our situations.
- Jehovah-Jireh- The Lord will provide for our needs. He provided His Son for us (Genesis 22:14, John 3:16, Phil. 4:19).
- Jehovah-Rapha- The Lord that heals. He provides physical and spiritual healing by forgiving and cleansing us of our sin. (Exodus 15:26, 1 Peter 2:24).
- Jehovah-Nissi- The Lord our banner. He gives us victory in the spiritual and physical battles of life and protection. (Exodus 17:15, Psalm 91).
- Jehovah-Shalom-The Lord our peace. We have peace through the sacrifice of the Lord. Jesus Christ is our peace, He is the Prince of peace (Judges 6:24, Ephesians 2:14, Phil. 4:6-7).
- Jehovah-Ra ah- The Lord my Shepherd. He protects, leads, guides, and directs. (Psalm 23). Jesus Christ is the good Shepherd.
- Jehovah-Tsidkenu- The Lord our righteousness. We have access to Heaven because of the Lord Jesus Christ. His righteousness is imputed to us when we trust Him as our Savior. (Jeremiah 23:6, 2 Corinthians 5:20).
- Jehovah-Shammah- The Lord is present. He will never leave us nor forsake us (Ezekiel 48:35, Hebrews 13:5).
As you ascribe these names of God into your situations, may the Lord lift you from your present level of predicament to a higher level of glory in Jesus’ name. Haggai 2:9 says, “The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place, I will give peace,’ says the LORD of hosts.” God is telling you that the best is yet to come. In Joel 2:23, “Be glad then, you children of Zion, And rejoice in the LORD your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, And He will cause the rain to come down for you– The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month.
The Spirit of God through the Word of God changes us from within, which changes us outwardly by the way we behave. This positions us to receive grace and mercy from the Lord. As God’s grace changes us, we become more like Christ and reflect His glory in our lives. One day, you and I will be like Him completely in Jesus’ name. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
A new wave of glory begins with dealing with your sin issues. Get matters right with the Lord and shine for Christ. Jesus said, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” May the Lord lift you up to a higher level of glory in all your endeavors in Jesus’ name.
Welcome to the month of August 2021, the month of a new wave of glory.
Yours in the Lord,
Pastor Lillian Haastrup
April 2023 – He Leads me Beside Still Waters
April 11, 2023
March 2023 – My Month to Lie Down in Green Pastures
March 2, 2023
February 2023 – I shall not want
February 1, 2023