An 18-Hour Praise and Thanksgiving Chain (Prayer Points)
PRAYER CHAIN FROM APRIL 7TH TO APRIL 8TH
8-9 PM – Prayer of thanksgiving for Mount Zion Children Department
- Father we thank you God for Mount Zion children’s department. Thank you because you have been good to us all Psalms 136:1-4.
- Father we thank you for your mercy over us all. We praise you for your mercies that endures forever more.
- Thank you for life and sound health for our children. We are grateful because you that watch over our children neither sleep nor slumber. We appreciate you because over their protection, we can depend on you. Psalms 127:1
- Thank you, Lord, for giving them good success. I appreciate you for knowledge, wisdom and understanding that you have gifted our children. We say thank you for all the successes our children have achieved. Proverbs 2:6-8
- Thank you, God, for keeping our children in faith. We thank you because their foot is planted in the house of the Lord forever.
- Thank you, Jesus, for their future. Thank you because your thought towards them is of good Psalms 29:11
- Thank you, God, for the children’s teachers, for your protection and provision in their lives.
- Thank you, God, for auction and anointing to teach our children for our teachers.
- Thank you, God, for wisdom, knowledge and understanding to do this assignment.
- Thank you, God, for the health of our teachers, their physical, spiritual, financial and career health.
- We are thankful for the peace of mind you blessed our teachers to carry out this assignment.
- We thank you for the future of this department. Thank you for the all-round increase you will bless us with
- Thank you, God, for been our shepherd.
- Thank you, God, for your financial provision in this department. We are grateful because all that we need your hands have provided.
- Thank you, Jesus, for the individual who bless this department monthly. We are grateful because you who see in secret will reward openly. We thank you because your blessings will continually rest on your children.
9- 10 PM – WOMEN: Thanksgiving Prayers for Women
- Jesus, thank you for the salvation of our souls.
- Jesus, thank you for your love for us and our families.
- Thank you, Lord, for being our fortress, refuge, and our habitation. Psalms 18:2; Psalms 91:9
- Daddy, thank you for the gift of life and the breath of life. Genesis 2:7; John 6:63
- Thank you, Lord, for always hearing our cry and given ears to our prayers. Psalms 17:1
- Jesus, thank you for your marvelous work in our lives, family, and work. Psalms 9:1
- Lord, thank you for not allowing the raging of the heathen and vain imaginations of the wicked to overwhelm us and our family.
- Jesus, thank you for you always deliver us and our families from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence. Psalms 91:3
- For the rain of abundance, you give us and our families, Lord we have come to say thank you. Psalms 68:19
- Thank you, Lord, over our sons and daughters because they are for signs and wonders. Isaiah 8:18
- Thank you, Lord, for the gift of knowledge and wisdom to keep our families as virtuous women. Proverbs 31:26
- Jesus, thank you for shutting the gate of sickness from afflicting our homes.
- Thank you, Lord, for given our women the spirit of humility
- Thank you, Lord, for given our women safe delivery.
- Thank you, Lord, for granting our women the wisdom to hold their families and to serve God wholeheartedly.
10-11 PM – Thanksgiving Prayer for House fellowship and Evangelism
- Thank God for his mercies upon house fellowship and Evangelism departments.
- Thank God for his faithfulness over the house fellowship and evangelism units.
- Thank God for his marvelous works in the house fellowship and evangelism units.
- Thank God for his grace that is sufficient for us in both units
- Thank God for the commitment of our members in both departments.
- Thank God for the leaderships of both the house fellowship and evangelism.
- Thank God for the holiness of God upon both units of the Church
- Thank God for his increase in all areas of our lives.
- Thank you for increasing the desires of our people and for not cutting our expectations
- Thank you Lord for using both units to restore hope and life to people.
- Thank you Lord for the deliverances and miracles in both house fellowship and evangelism
- Thank you Lord for all the souls that we have won for you in both units.
- Thank you Lord for drawing men close to you and for using both department to foster your divine plans for the last days.
- Thank you Lord for bringing all our lost members back to your folds through these units.
- Thank you, Lord, for the grace to turn me to righteousness through the Evangelism department.
11-12 AM – STUDENTS
- Psalms 119:99: I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation
- Psalms 138:8:The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
- Psalms 34:10: The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing
- Isaiah 60:22: A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time
- Joshua 1:8: This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success
- Deuteronomy 28:13: And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
- Thank the Lord for his mercies over your life
- Thank God for his provision so far
- Thank you, Lord, for your plan and purpose for my life
- Thank you, Lord, for giving me understanding and wisdom in the name of Jesus
- Lord Jesus, thank you for anointing my hard work with success in the name of Jesus
- Lord Jesus thank you for your hands of fire upon me to give me retentive memory in the name of Jesus
- Father, thank you for the anointing of the overcomer upon me in the name of Jesus
- O Lord Jesus, thank you for helping me to grow in favor in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, Jesus thank you for helping me to do the right thing at the right time in the name of Jesus
- O Lord thank you for delivering us from any profitless hard work
- O Lord, thank you for establishing us in this country and our family in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, thank you for delivering us from the spirit of mediocrity in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, thank you for helping us to cultivate a lifestyle of excellence in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, thank you for delivering us from any spirit of delay/ stagnancy / backwardness in the name of Jesus
- O Lord thank you for the anointing for speed and restoration in the name of Jesus
12-1:00 AM – PRAYER CHAMPIONS
- Father, we thank you for breath of life and sound health for all our members in this department.
- Father, we thank you for calling us in into this ministry of prayers and supplication.
- Father, we thank you for granting us spiritual direction in the prayer department.
- Father, we thank you all for granting us the power to ask and to receive from you.
- Father, we thank you concerning all the members of this department and Mount Zion Church as a whole for renewing our strength.
- Father, thank you Lord for the spirit of Holy Ghost that keeps growing in the life of all our members in this department.
- Father, thank you Lord for granting us power and authority to face the wicked ones.
- Father, thank you Lord that none of us is a victim of life in the prayers and deliverances.
- Father, thank you Lord for all the successes and victories we have recorded in the prayer department.
- Father, thank you Lord for the physical and spiritual increase in this department and Mount Zion Chapel as whole.
- Father, thank you Lord for the grace to survive the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Father, thank you for keeping our families and none of our family members became a victim of our deliverance prayers.
- Father, thank you for keeping us from both seen and unseen arrows from the kingdom of darkness.
- Father, thanks for granting us the grace to wait upon you in the place of prayer.
- Father, thank you for granting all our members the grace to see the 18th year Anniversary of RCCG Mount Zion Chapel, to you alone be the Glory, Honor and Adoration.
1-2 AM – THANKSGIVING PRAYER POINTS FOR THE YOUTHS
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for the safety and protection of all RCCG Mount Zion Youths from all evil and violence. Isaiah 54:17, 2 Thessalonians 3:3.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for the wonderful academic testimonies and victories and for future academic breakthroughs among the youths. Ecclesiastes 9:10, Daniel 6:3.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for helping the youths establish successful relationships and marriage unions and for helping us raise Godly homes. Ecclesiastes 4:29, John 13:34.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for endowing all youths with spiritual gifts for service in your house. 2 Corinthians 12:4-11, Romans 12:6.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for opening doors that has previously been shut to the generations before us. 1 Corinthians 16:9a, Isaiah 22:22.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for giving the youths a heart of flesh and not of stone, a renewed mind and not a reprobate mind. Ezekiel 36:26, Romans 12:2.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for the shepherds you have given to us to steer us in the right direction and to show us the way to the city. Ecclesiastes 10:15, 2 Chronicles 20:20.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for your WORD, MERCY, GRACE, and TRUTH that you have showered us with. We are more than conquerors. Hebrews 4:16, Romans 8:37.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for helping us preach the gospel and win souls for you. Thank you for making us wise children. Matthew 6:33, John 15:16.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for your ever abiding presence that makes a way where there seems to be no way. Psalm 27:4, Exodus 33:14.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for empowering us with the Holy ghost and with power for exploits in this very land. Acts 1:8, Acts 2:33.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for giving us peace and making our light shine so well that it gives light to the nations. John 14:27, Matthew 5:16.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for crushing every giant standing opposition against the army of Lord and against every youth. Matthew 16:18, Psalms 24:7-10.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for making all dry bones in the lives of every youth of RCCG Mount Zion Toledo live again by your miraculous power. Ezekiel 37:5-8.
- Father, In Jesus name thank you for your divine healing of all youths of RCCG Mount Zion Toledo and giving us grace to live in divine health. 3John 2, Isaiah 53:5.
2-3 AM – PRAISE POINTS FOR MEN
- Thank God for the gift of life
- Thank God for the salvation of our souls.
- Thank God for provision
- Thank God for protection
- Thank God for our role as man
- Thank God for our beautiful family
- Thank God for our presence in Church
- Thank God for the Church and the pastorate.
- Thank God for what he has done for us and our families
- Thank God for increasing us in all areas of our lives
- Thank God for our wives and our children
- Thank God for survival of COVID-19 pandemic
- Thank God for manifesting HIS powers in our lives
- Thank God for granting the gift of the Holy Spirit to direct the affairs of our families
- Thank God for granting us wisdom, knowledge, and Favor with God.
3-4 AM – PRAISE ITEMS FOR PASTORS
- Father, we thank you for your faithfulness in our lives and ministry Psalms 119:90
- Father, thank you for not allowing your words in our mouth to drop to the ground 1Samuel 3:19.
- Thank you Lord for expansion, numerically, spiritually, and otherwise Acts 2:47.
- Thank you Lord for keeping all the flocks safely in Mount Zion Chapel.
- Thank you Lord for answered prayers psalms 107:1.
- Thank you Lord for keeping the gates of the church continually open Isaiah 22:22
- Thank you Lord for positive open doors in ministry especially in Mount Zion chapel.
- Thank you Lord for all round miracles.
- Thank you Lord for constant utterances Romans 8:26
- Thank you Lord for the success of our weekly and monthly programs.
- Thank you Lord for divine directions and wisdom in ministry 1 Corinthians 1:4-8
- Thank you oh Lord for your constant mercies over our lives
- Thank you oh Lord for keeping our homes and extended family members
- Thank you oh Lord for divine health and healing
- Thank you Lord for the leadership of the Church
4-5 AM – WELFARE & FOOD PANTRY
- Bless the Lord o my soul and all that is within his holy name.
- Our God we praise your name you, you are gracious in our church through the food pantry program.
- Father we bless your name for making RCCG Toledo an agent for feeding the community and blessing souls.
- Thank God for the life of volunteers that bring the food and materials they provide to the church.
- Thank God for the blessings of foods and fund for purchase the food as needed.
- We bless the name of God in the life of volunteers that rev cruces the foods and offload.
- We thank God also in the life of the volunteers that distribute the foods to the community.
- Bless the Lord in the life of hungry and hurting in our community, Lord meet their nutritional and spiritual needs.
- We thank God that the food given out nourishes the families.
- Thank God in the life of the church members that are available all the time and providing finances to help the hungry and those hurting in the community.
- A generous person will be blessed for he shares his food with the poor (proverbs 22:9).
- We appreciate God for continuous blessings in the RCCG Church.
- Thank God for the lives being blessed the rough the food pantry.
- Bless the Lord for his amazing works in our church through the food pantry and welfare program.
- We thank God for more divine provision and strength needed.
5-6 AM – THANKSGIVING PRAYERS FROM USHERS
- Father thank you for always answering us when we call in ushering unit for the past 18 years.
- Father, thank you for your mighty hand upon the life of our pastors for the past 18 years.
- Father, thank you for your mighty hand upon the head of usher.
- Father in the name of Jesus thank you for your mighty hand of protection over all members of the ushering unit for the past 18 years.
- Father in the name of Jesus thank you for making the zeal for your house to consume us in ushering unit.
- Thank you, Jesus, for your love and unity in the ushering unit for the past 18 years.
- Thank you, Jesus, for your strength and vitality for every member of the ushering unit.
- Thank you, Jesus, for how far you had help us in the ushering unit for the past 18 years.
- Father, thank you Jesus for letting your goodness and mercy to follow every ushering member for the past 18 years.
- Father thank you for your favor for every member in ushering unit in Jesus name for the past 18 years.
- Father, thank you Jesus for making us to celebrate in ushering unit for the 18 years.
- Father, thank you for destroying every sicknesses and diseases in the life of every member for the past 18 years.
- Father, thank you for frustrating the devices of the enemies over the life of every member in ushering unit in Jesus name.
- Father, thank you for your supernatural provisions for ushering unit for the past 18 years.
- Father, thank you for your divine presence for the past 18 years.
6-7 AM – PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS FROM KINGDOM VOICES
- Praise God for his grace to be available for the Kingdom business.
- Praise God for the Holy Spirit empowerment to us.
- Praise God for the spirit of availability, and Joy to use our voices in praise of his name.
- We thank God for more grace to run the race to the end.
- We thank God for more open doors to this department.
- We thank God for more willingness that brings reward (1Corinthians 9:17, Psalms 110:3a)
- We thank God for there will be a performance of God words upon his children in this dept.
- Lord Jesus, we thank you for giving every member the comfort that will encourage them serve Him more diligently.
- Father, we thank you for the door of wisdom and understanding that will be opened continually.
- Father, we thank you for continuous usefulness in God’s hand
- Lord Jesus we thank you for making holiness to be our watch word in this dept. (1 Peter 1:16).
- Father, we thank you because we will not lose focus on the calling of God
- Father, we thank you that we will use our voices in performing signs and wonders (Acts 16:25-26).
- Lord Jesus thank you for the spirit of steadfastness that yields a reward. (1Corinthians. 15:58).
7-8 AM – THANKSGIVING PRAYERS FOR MINISTERS –
- Let us thank the Lord for the Salvation of our souls.
- Let us thank the Lord for the call over our lives.
- Let us thank the Lord for the utterances that proceeds from our mouth.
- Let us thank the Lord for the spirit of encouragement in this spiritual work
- Let us thank the Lord for souls that have been saved through our individual ministry.
- Let us thank the Lord for the spirit of wisdom and knowledge.
- Let us thank the Lord for the anointing, grace, favor, and mercy we are enjoying as ministers.
- Let us thank the Lord for the in filling of the Holy spirit and indwelling of the word of God.
- Let us thank the Love for the love that binds us together as ministers in Mount Zion Chapel.
- Let us thank the Lord for not giving us a reprobate mind as ministers.
- Let us thank the Lord for giving us a spirit of discernment.
- Let us thank the Lord for the hope of His glory.
- Let us thank the Lord for the fruit and the gifts of the spirit.
- Let us thank the Lord for our physical and spiritual health as ministers.
- Let us thank the Lord for accepting our thanks on all these prayer points.
8-9 AM – IT & TECHNICAL GROUP
- Almighty father we thank you for your touch of God upon all gadgets and equipment use for worship and edification.
- Thank you, Lord, for making all gadgets and equipment a means of deliverance and soul winning.
- Thank you, Lord for Your breath, upon all the instruments in the church of God.
- We thank you Lord for the holy spirit sanctifying all gadgets and equipment used in the service of God.
- We thank you Lord for sanctifying all gadgets and equipment with the blood of Jesus.
- We thank you for sanctifying all gadgets and equipment with the Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus.
- We thank you Lord for guiding against any mishaps and technical break down of all gadgets and equipment in Jesus’ name.
- We thank you Lord for making all microphones in the Church of God an extension of the arm of God.
- Almighty God, thank you for touching all the listeners to the sound of any gadget in the church of God by the Holy Spirit.
- We thank you father that all microphones shall serve as a mouthpiece of the Almighty God.
- We thank you Father that as many as will utilize any equipment in the house of God will be sanctified and touched by the Holy Ghost.
- We thank you Lord that all gadgets and equipment shall be used to glorify God and bring souls to repentance.
- We thank you father that the users and hearers of all gadgets and equipment shall be able to make it to the throne of God.
- Father we thank you that the words spoken through all instruments shall not be against the speaker and the hearers of the words.
- O Lord we thank you for all those in the technical unit against any form of errors and mistakes in the name of Jesus.
- Father we thank you for the technical unit that they shall not be weary; they shall soar like eagle; they shall run and not faint in the might name of Jesus.
- O Lord, we thank you for increasing and increasing strength upon all members of the technical unit.
- O Lord, we thank you for on the last day, among those who shall praise God and rejoice with him, the technical unit shall not be found missing.
9-10 AM – PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING FOR DRAMA UNIT: – Psalms 136
- Father we worship You for who You are, we worship you for Your majesty, Your faithfulness, Your righteousness, Your everlasting Love, Your amazing Grace, for Your mercy that endures forever and for everything you are
- Father we worship You for the manifestation of Your Grace and power over everyone in the drama unit
- Father we thank You for your mercy over every member of the unit, thank You for saving our souls
- Father we thank You for the inspiration that you give to the drama unit always
- Father we exalt Your Holy name for giving us the heart to serve You, Thank You for giving us the grace to give our time for You
- Father we thank You for the grace to love You and to desire to work in Your vineyard
- Father we Bless Your Holy name for the great addition to the drama unit, thank You for the unit is never stagnant, You are adding to us both numerically and Spiritually,
- Father we worship You because You are the author of drama. It is from You and You are using it as a tool to draw people unto Yourself and to save souls
- Father we thank You for what You are doing through the drama unit, You did not allow the unit to die, You did not allow the members to die a spiritual death
- Father we thank You that You will give the drama Unit more grace to serve You, to love You with all their hearts and their souls and their spirits, to set their affection on You
- Father we thank You because You will make every member of drama unit to submit ourselves to You totally and you will give us supernatural inspiration, You will continue to give us relevant messages that will pierce the heart of your people and make them respond to You
- Father we thank You because of what You are going to use the drama as a threshing instrument with sharp teeth to thresh mountains and beat them small and to make hills chaff and draw men unto Yourself (Isaiah 41:15)
- Father we thank You because you will make every member of the drama unit to desire You more than anything else and to respond to Your call and to be ready for You at all times
- Father we thank you that your mercy and Grace will uphold the drama unit, that no member will fail You, thank you because they will walk in Your path and please you in all their ways
- Father we thank You because every member of the unit will not serve You in vain, they will serve You to the end and will see You in the end to receive the crown of Glory
10-11 AM – PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING ELDERS & WISDOM GROUP
- Thank God for the RCCG Mount Zion where we worship and serve a living God. Psalms 37:23
- Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O’s lives Psalms 91:16
- Thank God for recognizing the elder’s group in every RCCG Psalms 122:1
- Magnify the Lord for preserving the elder’s lives (60 and above) Psalms 118:17
- Thank God for fulfilling covenant of life , love, protection, preservation and prosperity
- Thank God for not marking our iniquities John 15:5
- Thank God for protecting us during year 2020’s pandemic Psalms 91:7
- Thank God for HIS healing hands on us continuously. 2 kings 20:4-6
- Thank God for delivering us from stormy weathers of 2020. Mark 4:35-41
- Thank God for receiving our bare bodies and helping us. Genesis 3:21
- Thank God for preserving our women and making them bear children. Psalms 128:3
- Thank God for keeping our children and making them productive. Exodus 23:26
- Thank God for safe guiding our grand children. We enjoyed their developments.
- Thank God for good health, and no cause for admitting us in the hospital.
- Thank God for the church of God is still moving on against all odds. Matthew 16:18
11-12 PM – PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING FOR GOD’S MERCY
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. Psalms 34:1-3
- Lamentations 3:22-25 – Through the LORD’S mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 24 “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” 25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.
- Psalms 33:18-22 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy, to deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him because we have trusted in His holy name. 22 Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, just as we hope in You.
- Thank you, Father, for the salvation of our souls and for enjoying unending unmerited Mercy of God. Romans 9:15-18.
- Father we thank you for your faithfulness and love towards each family in Mount Zion Chapel. Lamentations 3:22. And we thank you for your mercy that is always renewed in your Church every morning. Lamentations. 3:22
- Lord God we thank you for the privilege to come before your throne of grace in order to obtain mercy. Hebrews 4:16, Psalms 118:1
- Father we thank you because your mercy has located us all these 18 years and, in the years, to come. Romans 9:15
- Father, we thank you for your forgiveness and compassion towards Daddy GO, Mummy GO, and RCCG Worldwide in Jesus name. Romans 9:15
- Father we thank you for your loving kindness towards our nation and all nations of the world in Jesus’ name. Exodus 15:13
- Father, we thank you for you are merciful and gracious towards me and your sustaining mercy in my life and in my family. Thank you, Lord for defending us, thank you Lord for delivering us and for preserving our lives. Isaiah 31:4-5
4 For thus the LORD has spoken to me: “As a lion roars, And a young lion over his prey (When a multitude of shepherds is summoned against him, He will not be afraid of their voice Nor be disturbed by their noise), So the LORD of hosts will come down To fight for Mount Zion and for its hill.
5 Like birds flying about, So will the LORD of hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, He will also deliver it; Passing over, He will preserve it.”
- Father Lord, I thank you for the power of Your Word that you have given me to cancel every evil pronouncement. Numbers 23:23, Genesis 12:3
- Father thank you for your mercy in our homes and families that it shall continue to be well with us and we shall eat the fruit of our doings in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 3:10
- Father thank you Lord for it is by your mercy that our business, career, studies and pursuit are flourishing like the palm tree, and grow better than the cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:12
- Our Father, thank you for divine healing and protection from sicknesses, COVID-19, and other related global pandemics.
- Father, we thank you because your mercy is made available for us to experience divine speed and performance in Jesus’ name.
- Father, thank you for your mercy on us because the time to favor Mount Zion Chapel, the set time is now. Psalms 102:13
- Thank you, Father, because it shall come to pass that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy–everyone who is recorded among the living in Jerusalem. When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning, then the LORD will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering. And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain. Isaiah 4:3-6 .
- Isaiah 49:13-17: Sing, O heavens! Be joyful, O earth! And break out in singing, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted His people and will have mercy on His afflicted. But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me, and my Lord has forgotten me.” 15 “Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely, they may forget, Yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me.
- Father we thank you for your mercy because – “ on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. 18 The house of Jacob shall be a fire, And the house of Joseph a flame; But the house of Esau shall be stubble; They shall kindle them and devour them, and no survivor shall remain of the house of Esau,” For the LORD has spoken. Obadiah 1:17-18
September 2021 – The Month of Divine Settlement
September 1, 2021
August 2021 – Month of New Wave of Glory
August 1, 2021
RCCG Workers in Training Manual
June 29, 2021