36 Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is now the sixth month for her who was called barren.
37 For with God nothing will be impossible.”
38 Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her. Luke 1:26-38 (NKJV)
We give God the glory for sparing our lives to begin another month, the sixth month of the year. 2022. In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, Angel Gabriel made a long trip to tell Mary some important matters. Elizabeth, an old woman who was termed baren got pregnant, what a miracle!
The angel began by telling Mary, “You are highly favored by the Lord. He is with you!” That was an encouraging message. It is important for us to know that the Lord surrounds us with His grace and blessings when we obey His Word and trust in Him. He promised never to leave or forsake us.
The fact that the Lord favored Mary only demonstrates the truth that the Lord watches over His children. When the Lord looks at your life, what does He see? Does the Lord favor or approve of your attitude and actions?
Nothing is impossible for the Lord to accomplish because of His character and ability. God is self-existent; He has no cause, and He does not depend on anything for His continued existence. Moses asked Him His name, He told him I AM WHO I AM (Exodus 3:14). He always exists, in the past, the present, and the future. I was, I am, and I shall always continue to be. This statement is quoted in Hebrews 13:8—Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
God is Omnipotent, Omniscience and Omnipresent (Psalm 139). Omnipotence means that God is in total control of Himself and His creation. Omniscience means that He is the ultimate criterion of truth and falsity, so that his ideas are always true. Omnipresence means that since God’s power and knowledge extend to all parts of His creation, He Himself is present everywhere. Together these attributes define God’s lordship, and they yield a rich understanding of creation, salvation, and providence.
Psalm 145:8-9 also list some of God’s characters, “The LORD is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. The LORD is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.’ In addition, the Bible describes His glory, His holiness, His lordship, and His love.
Therefore, with these attributes of God, and many more there is nothing impossible for God to accomplish. There is no problem you bring to Him in faith that will not meet with solution. Our Lord can accomplish what needs to be done, what He wants to be done, and what we request of Him to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph.3:20).
He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:32.
When a ninety-year-old Sarah heard that she would have a child, Sarah laughed. Her laughter was one of doubt and disbelief. The Lord knew she laughed and heard her words or thoughts of doubt. She was rebuked, challenged, and asked, “Is there anything too hard for the Lord?” The answer is found in Matthew 19:26 which says that “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Nothing is impossible for God.!
What you and I cannot accomplish, God can! What we have given up on, God can see it through. With God nothing shall be impossible, every impossibility of our life is now made into a possibility not because of us but because of Jesus who resides in us by the power of the Holy Spirit.
To receive from the Lord, we need to belief in the Lord Jesus Christ. Have faith in God. Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.”
Welcome to the sixth month of year 2022, the month of nothing shall be impossible in Jesus’ name. May the Lord turn all your impossibilities around to possibilities in Jesus’ name.
1. Father, we thank You for preserving our lives to witness the beginning of the 6th month of the year 2022. Thank You for the past months.
2. Father, we thank you for your protection over us and our family and all that pertains to us since the beginning of the year till now. Thank you, Lord, for nothing is missing in my abode. Psalms 121:8.
3. Father, have mercy on me and forgive me all my sins and iniquities in Jesus’ name. Psalm 51
4. Father, all that we need to be successful this month, grant us in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, this 6th month Lord visit me, my family, and my Church with good tidings in Jesus’ name. Let there be Angelic visitations with good tidings in Jesus’ name.
6. Father all long-term problems, let them get solutions like the order of Elizabeth in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, let Your favor and the favor of man find me, my family and Church this month onward in Jesus’ name. Luke 2:52
8. Father, make all the impossibilities possible in my life in Jesus’ name. Increase our faith in You O Lord.
Thank you, Lord, for answered prayers.
Yours in Him,
Pastor Lillian Haastrup